Client Service Agent at MIBCO
Permanent Intermediate EE position
Market Related salary
Job 2155153 | Ref 659
Posted 12 Oct 2017 by MIBCO
About the Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Logs and tracks all enquiries and complaints on the system (first line of support).
- Handles all general and specific telephonic contact to the Shared Services.
- Conducts preliminary investigations.
- Liaises with relevant parties to resolve complaints.
- Provides customer services to members, establishments, service providers and parties via telephonic and other customer contact methods.
- Ensures service levels and performance is maintained in terms of the national Mibco Mission, Vision and Statement.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to withstand pressure and provide the clients/customers with above average services
- Must at all times be diplomatic and assertive with customers/clients
- Ability to overcome obstacles, make informed decisions and resolve customer problems
- Ability to work independently and use initiative along with problem solving abilities
- Ability to build strong effective relationships with all stakeholders, i.e. existing clients and potential clients as well as internal stakeholders, i.e. colleagues and management
- Adopt appropriate interpersonal style in achieving task accomplishment, modifying behavior according to tasks and individuals involved
- Must be a good team player and achieve objectives as set out by supervisor
- Must be meticulous in carrying out tasks/instructions etc.
- Must have interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills
- Must have good
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Knowledge and experience of Funds and Returns (Manual & Online) processing.
- Above average verbal communication and listening skills
- Customer service orientated behavior towards callers, service providers,
- Advance computer literacy
- Query resolution skills
- Customer orientated behavior
- Ability to overcome obstacles and meet targets and deadlines, thereby producing the specified results
THE COUNCIL'S EMPLOYMENT EQUITY TARGETS WILL BE APPLIED
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- analyse customer feedback data to rectify problems
- maintain good relations with customers
- maintain good relations with stakeholders
- manage customer service data base
- meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- work independently
- work under pressure
- advising customers and clients
- building new relationships with clients
- maintaining good relations with customers and clients
- maintaining good relations with stakeholders
- resolving disputes
- company policy and practice
- customer service best practice
- mathematical principles
About The Employer
Motor Industry Bargaining Council-MIBCO
The Labour Relations Act Provides for the self-regulation of Industries through the medium of Bargaining Councils. MIBCO is a Bargaining Council as envisaged in the Act whose mission is to create and maintain industrial peace and stability in the Motor Industry.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid Pension 13th Cheque
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time